Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
Corinth`s Biography Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
Corinth`s Biography Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Land Of The Wolf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which side will you choose? A war is coming, will you stand and fight? Or will you stay a lone wolf or rouge and let the pack-wolves meet their fate?

Land Of The Wolf, AKA Wolf Island has now entered spring! We are looking for members and role-play is happening around each pack.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

| J U L Y - A U G U S T |

Year:1|Dawn|2 MPH winds
Weather:
All the snow is gone, spring is almost over and summer is nearly here. The hot air has brung thunder storms to the area. Watch out for floods, and forest fires. There is no breeding but off-spring are still being born.

Pack News

| P A C K - N E W S |

A young pup named Sebastian is in trouble! Will Trance or Kayden reach him in time before the fox attacks him?

Welcome the new Kahu's pups; SeaBreeze, Infinity, and Faith!

Alias has discovered Kol! His missing brother, and looks like Lithium and Alias are crushing on each other. c;

Gemini has found a lone wolf Nakali who is looking to join.

Sirese has discovered Silver.

A new kahu has taken charge of these lands, Katana is looking for new wolves to join her pack.

They are quiet as usual.

They are watching over us carefully.

Otm's

| S I T E - O T M ' S |

Corinth`s Biography 15yuhc10    Corinth`s Biography Qqwr6f10

Affiliates

Land Of The Wolf

Land Of The Wolf

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Corinth`s Biography 33lmqz7
White Wolf Mountain Tooth & Nail
Land Of The WolfSORDID SECRETS
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf

Top Sites

2 posters

Corinth`s Biography

Corinth
    Corinth

Dragon
    Taurus Posts : 19
    Kālā : 25
    : : :
    Corinth`s Biography Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Corinth`s Biography Right_bar_bleue

Corinth`s Biography Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Corinth`s Biography Right_bar_bleue

Corinth`s Biography Empty Corinth`s Biography

Post by Corinth Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 pm

Corinth

[i]Brave, Curious, Flirty

When your dreams
    All fail and the ones
    We hail are the worst, of all
    And the blood`s run stale

nicknames:
    Cori, Ink.

birthday:
    August 8.

description: Corinth is an average built wolf. He has a bit of a muscular body too. His fur is mostly composed of a light red, but he also has grey and black. Corinth has black around his eyes, and has black fur going from his chest down to his belly. He has some weird spots on his front left leg and his paw is black. He also has the tip of his ears black. Corint has grey paws for all except his front left one. He also has different eye color. One being a light green, and the other one being a dark blue.

physical problems:
    None

disability:
    None

mental?:
    Corinth is perfectly Sane.

wanted rank:
    Akami

Akami

expecting(?):
    Uhh xD okay no.

off-spring:
    Nope

I wanna hide the truth
    I wanna shelter you
    But with the beast inside
    There`s nowhere we can hide

personality: Corinth is a brave male, that would put his life in danger if needed. He tends to try charming females and flirting with them too, but  he is most oftenly being ditched afterwards. Corinth also is quite curious about things. Whenever there is a discusion going on between to wolves, Corinth would try to spy on them as it tends to be curious. Though never but never will Corinth harm anyone.

weaknesses:
    ➟The water.
    ➟Doing harm to another.
    ➟Showing his weaknesses.

strengths:
    ➟Being brave.
    ➟His intelligenceny.
    ➟Flirting.

talents:
    ➟Running.

habits:
    ➟Eating.
    ➟chewing leaves.
    ➟drinking.

history
    On a beautiful spring morning, A white female, Kari gave birth to four pups, one being Corinth.  A healer was within them. Kirito, the father was happy of his beautiful pups. He nuzzled each of them excitedly, but his excitement didn`t last long. They noticed  three pups having no fur which was weird to the,As the healer checked  each pup, she noticed that they all didn`t have fur too except one, Corinth.The other pups seemed pretty sick and it was most likely that they wouldn`t survive. As the 3 pups without fur tried moving, one by one did they stop and have trouble breathing. Kari and Kirito were panicking. The healer tried her best, but soon she gave up and looked at the parents staright in the eyes. "I`m sorry, but I can`t do anything. It`s the end for them and nothing can cure them." She said. Kari dropped down in tears, while Kirito tried to comfort her. The three of them where watching as their pup`s heart stopped working, and the last puff of air was taking. It was harmful for a mother to watch this. Looking over at the only pup that survived, she nuzzled it gently, before keeping her warm and safe. The whole night time, Kari has been having tears rolling down her cheeks. She had been proud of her success, but it had to end badly. She had been awaiting to finally creat a familly but she failed. She was only taking her pup`s life away. She was just an awful mother to her eyes. A few days past by and Kari still couldn`t get over her pups death so she committed suicide my drowning herself in a lake near her den. As Kirito heard the news, he suddenly changed. He was becoming depressed. Corinth was all he had left. But there was one problem. And this problem was that he didn`t know how to take care of a pup. Kirito new his only choice was to send his pup to someone who could give Corinth a normal life. Corinth kept smiling which made Kirito feel like keeping him, but he just couldn`t. On the next day, as Corinth was asleep, Kirito brought him to a familly who he could trust. Cali and Leo. They were already parents of 3 pups, but they were ready to accept more. Kirito placed Corinth infront of the den before nuzzling gently his pup. He also put on a necklace around his neck. On the necklace it was writtien Forever and his parent`s name.. This necklacce belong to Corinth`s mother, but she was gone now and Kirito wanted him to keep a gift from him. Corinth was soon found and was immediatly carried inside the den. He was being fed and taken care off properly. A week later, Kirito had suicide himself by drowning himself the same place as his mate. Life was getting to hard for him, and he couldn`t continue living on his own. Soon Corinth was old enough to play outside with the others. For the moment, he thought Cali and Leo where his actual parents, He was quite curious about one thing though. Why did everyone look like his parents, but not him. The other pups would call him an orphan as they knew the truth about Corinth, but he didn`t. It wasn`t until he reached 2 years and a half did Cali reveal the truth to Corinth. For some reasons, Corinth felt betrayed.At first he didn`t believe the story, until he looked up at his necklace seeing his real parent`s name. He was the only survivor in his familly it meant, which nearly made him feel uncomfortable. Corinth nodded slightly before walking away, fustration filling his mind. As he was walking away from the pack, a wolf jumped on him and accidently scratched him on the side which becames scars. The wolf immediately ran away from him, leaving Corinthonce again alone. The male made his way away from his pack as it didn`t seem like home to him anymore.

friends:
    List friends here:

enemies:
    List enemies here:

crushes:
    Corinth crushes alot of fruits at times.

mate:
    Mateless.

family
    ➟Mother:Kari-Dead
    ➟Father:Kirito-Dead
    ➟Brother:Taco-Dead
    ➟Brother:Macaroni-Dead
    ➟Sister:Kayoya-Dead

No matter what we breed
    We still are made of greed
    This is my kingdom come
    This is my kingdom come

pack:
    Evergreen Forest Pack.

type:
    Dire I think?

elements:
    None

power:
    None

specialty:
    None

loner?:
    Nope

rouge?:
    Nope

armor:
    Nope

weapons:
    None

accessories :
    Planning on buying the necklace he has around his neck.

When you feel my heart
    Look into my eyes
    It`s where my demons hide
    It`s where my demons hide

theme song:
    Demon-By Imagine Dragons

motto
    "Life is just a hard obstical, that I still haven`t managed to succeed."

OoC| I found LotW by Top 50 wolf Rpg

The secret password is New Breed.
    Sirese
    Sirese
    Rain Pack
    Rain Pack

Kālā : 36

Corinth`s Biography Empty Re: Corinth`s Biography

Post by Sirese Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:58 pm

Approved Welcome to the site! :)
    Corinth
    Corinth

Dragon
    Taurus Posts : 19
    Kālā : 25

Post by Corinth Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Thank you Sirese ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:21 am