Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Land Of The Wolf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which side will you choose? A war is coming, will you stand and fight? Or will you stay a lone wolf or rouge and let the pack-wolves meet their fate?

Land Of The Wolf, AKA Wolf Island has now entered spring! We are looking for members and role-play is happening around each pack.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

| J U L Y - A U G U S T |

Year:1|Dawn|2 MPH winds
Weather:
All the snow is gone, spring is almost over and summer is nearly here. The hot air has brung thunder storms to the area. Watch out for floods, and forest fires. There is no breeding but off-spring are still being born.

Pack News

| P A C K - N E W S |

A young pup named Sebastian is in trouble! Will Trance or Kayden reach him in time before the fox attacks him?

Welcome the new Kahu's pups; SeaBreeze, Infinity, and Faith!

Alias has discovered Kol! His missing brother, and looks like Lithium and Alias are crushing on each other. c;

Gemini has found a lone wolf Nakali who is looking to join.

Sirese has discovered Silver.

A new kahu has taken charge of these lands, Katana is looking for new wolves to join her pack.

They are quiet as usual.

They are watching over us carefully.

Otm's

| S I T E - O T M ' S |

No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  15yuhc10    No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Qqwr6f10

Affiliates

Land Of The Wolf

Land Of The Wolf

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  33lmqz7
White Wolf Mountain Tooth & Nail
Land Of The WolfSORDID SECRETS
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf

Top Sites

2 posters

No-name ;; narcissistic nomad

No-name
    No-name

Tiger
    Aquarius Posts : 4
    Kālā : 9
    : : :
    No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Right_bar_bleue

No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Right_bar_bleue

No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Empty No-name ;; narcissistic nomad

Post by No-name Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:02 pm

No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Noname10
    NO-NAME
    deceptive ; flashy ; angelic

[left]nickname(s) ;; nomad
    age ;; four years
    gender ;; female
    description ;; No-name's coat consists of a bland pallet of whites, ivories, golds, and a bit of grey splotched in some places. Her pelt carries a seemingly unnatural shimmer to it, a silky and soft to the touch look. Her fur clings closely to her body, revealing the fact that she carries little muscle mass. Her eyes are a magnificent azure that glimmer with a childish lust of attention and beauty. Her small, fragile, and curvy body provides well in the situation of stalking; light paw-steps echoing virtually no noise as she moves. No-name's body seems so fragile and thin with the greatest of grace.
    physical problems;; she doesn’t have great muscle, making her weak in the face of battle.
    disability;; Narcissistic personality disorder, hints of antisocial pd
    mental?;; she is utterly insane
    wanted rank ;; rogue
    rank;; rogue
    expecting(?);; no

tell me I’m the object of your fantasies

personality ;; No-name is a nomadic fast-talker who is consumed with only herself. She is infatuated with only herself, her persona, her features – her everything. No-name may come off as a sweet, carefree, and totally lax and fine with everything kind of gal but that what you’ll see the next day. She’ll obsessively bother you for attention, forcing the burden of having someone who expects to be loved and admired every second of waking hours upon you. To define her as anything but the most beautiful, most amazing, most talented wolf would be an utter offense toward her ego, though it wouldn’t cause too much damage because she’d just shrug it off and pester you until you say differently. She can seem untouchable with her hugely inflated ego and unpredictable ways. There is nothing in the world that you can do to get her off your back but tell her what she wants to hear.

The infamously known unprincipled narcissist is named with a very ironic title, No-name. She is a fraudulent princess who carries the delusion of being the most perfect thing to ever live. Everything about her seems (or at least to No-name) perfect; perfect blue eyes, perfectly silky coat, perfect stature, perfect perfectness – you name it and it’ll be perceived as perfect. This wolf requires to be stared at and admired every second of the day or she will go absolutely crazy for attention. She may be the best at deceiving, lying, and just being a flat out charlatan. She’ll tell you she loves you and then will break your heart. She is a heartbreaking, self loving, nomadic, no-named wolf. And you have to live with it.
    weaknesses ;; she does not have great strength and is obsessed with herself.
    strengths ;; extremely good liar, untouchable by criticism, high stamina.
    habits ;; No-name has a habit of calling everybody by the names of "love" and "darling," sometimes "dearie." She also seemingly talk to herself although when this happens she is hearing the occasional voices of her mind.
    history ;; No-name was drove off the edge of what is called sanity into a void of infatuation with herself by her childhood. She was constantly over praised for her pseudo accomplishments. Though this fact is true, No-name was badly beaten upon for her wrong doings. This provided great emotional distress for the young puppy that later assumed the identity of a rogue with no name.

tell me without any doubt that I’m perfect –

pack;; she is rogue
    type;; elemental
    elements;; fire?
    rouge?;; yes
    tell me you love me

notes ;; As you read, No-name is a narcissistic nomad. If you have no clue as to what narcissism means, PLEASE look it up. I'll expect No-name's PD to be taken seriously and her antisocial PD features of pathological lying and manipulation to be perceived with extreme caution by the characters she comes in contact with. The sociopathic side of No-name MUST, at all costs, be taken with great heed by the RPer. The amazing feature about sociopaths is the fact that they can lie without anyone realizing it. Take that into mind, please. If all of this and the full embodiment of No-name isn't recognized by a role-player, mods and admins, be expecting a PM with my concerns. We are all over 12 years of age here and thus I expect us to be mature enough to understand what precautions need to be taken into account by the character and role-player when they encounter this nomadic character. I strive to make a more fulfilling world inside of role-play and I take problems seriously when it comes to someone not recognizing the full extent of a disordered character. Thank you.
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger
    Libra Posts : 206
    Kālā : 259

No-name ;; narcissistic nomad  Empty Re: No-name ;; narcissistic nomad

Post by Eternity Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Hello No-Name I like your character. However as you can see the forum has gone inactive and something else also messed it up. -_- But anyway we moved the site here;
    http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

Feel free to copy and past this onto our new forum! :D

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:24 am