Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
Staff Things  Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
Staff Things  Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Land Of The Wolf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which side will you choose? A war is coming, will you stand and fight? Or will you stay a lone wolf or rouge and let the pack-wolves meet their fate?

Land Of The Wolf, AKA Wolf Island has now entered spring! We are looking for members and role-play is happening around each pack.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

| J U L Y - A U G U S T |

Year:1|Dawn|2 MPH winds
Weather:
All the snow is gone, spring is almost over and summer is nearly here. The hot air has brung thunder storms to the area. Watch out for floods, and forest fires. There is no breeding but off-spring are still being born.

Pack News

| P A C K - N E W S |

A young pup named Sebastian is in trouble! Will Trance or Kayden reach him in time before the fox attacks him?

Welcome the new Kahu's pups; SeaBreeze, Infinity, and Faith!

Alias has discovered Kol! His missing brother, and looks like Lithium and Alias are crushing on each other. c;

Gemini has found a lone wolf Nakali who is looking to join.

Sirese has discovered Silver.

A new kahu has taken charge of these lands, Katana is looking for new wolves to join her pack.

They are quiet as usual.

They are watching over us carefully.

Otm's

| S I T E - O T M ' S |

Staff Things  15yuhc10    Staff Things  Qqwr6f10

Affiliates

Land Of The Wolf

Land Of The Wolf

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Staff Things  33lmqz7
White Wolf Mountain Tooth & Nail
Land Of The WolfSORDID SECRETS
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf

Top Sites

2 posters

Staff Things

Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger
    Libra Posts : 206
    Kālā : 259
    : : :
    Staff Things  Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Staff Things  Right_bar_bleue

Staff Things  Empty Staff Things

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Hello everyone! You have received this message because you are apart of the staff of LotW!

I for one think that you should save this message because I will be going over your duty and responsibility of being a staff member.

First Off I'm going to give you guys the email to our pack account and password.
    Gmail Username: landofthewolfisland@gmail.com
    Password: staffoflandofthewolf

Deviant Art Account:
    Username: LandOfTheWolf
    Password: LotWstaff12staff

Now that we are done with that ill tell you what you can do on those two accounts.

On gmail we will check weekly, in-case someone has sent us a email. Anyone is allowed to respond to that message as well.

On dA we all are set as founders of LotW group. You can favorite art, or anything really even ask people to join the site. We will check this monthly, but you can get on anytime you want and even submit art.

On and around the site we except you all to do your job, which is accepting new members. Giving them their rank, accept or decline creations, stalk your pack's threads and make sure the role-play word minimum is being followed if someone isn't then pm them telling them that they broke a rule or reply to their post and tell them, role-play is to be kept IC (in character) if someone isn't and didn't put "()" around their Out Of Character post then tell them that they should put "()" around their words. If they do this again then tell them they have a warning and everyone only has 3 strikes and then their out, a pre warning as well. Your job is to also moderate the chat box and don't ever allow members to advertise in the chatbox, clear and /kick them from the chat sending them a warning in a pm. YOU ALL have the power to ban someone who you have told repeatedly to stop something and/or they have had three or more warnings. You WON"T get in trouble if you BAN someone you just have to tell me what they did and your proof. SO collect proof in a pm to yourself. Even if it's your first time telling them or giving them a pre-warning. Your job is asking sure EVERYONE is following the rules of the site. If someone in your pack is planning on having pups then tell them to pm me, so I can tell them how many pups they will have and their gender, due to something totally random.

You are expected to come online at least TWICE weekly unless your on E.F.A.

Running Your Pack
    You an Kahu so you can run your pack however you like!

If your mate-less and want a mate then simply look around the pack for your options, begin to talk to some females or males in the pack and see which your wolf likes the best. Start to get to know your possible soon-to-be mate but only in your free time. If this wolf has no mate and no crush then begin to flirt and play(unless your a Crimson Hollow wolf then play-fight might be more acceptable), one day you might see on this wolf's crush your character's name! Yippy! Your almost there, continue being you and hanging out with this wolf until your wolf feels it is time to ask.  DON"T ASK AS SOON AS SHE/HE PUT YOUR NAME ON CRUSH. This will make your wolf seem desperate and the wolf might not be ready to become your mate.

REMEMBER TO PM ME IF YOUR PLANNING ON HAVING PUPS, YOU HAVE A 50/50 CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT!

See anyone that might due as your Beta/Kahuna and they have a mate? THIS DOES NOT MEAN that they BOTH get ACCEPTED no, you can accept anyone you like to help you rule your pack. If you promote a wolf to Kahuna and later they get a mate, this mate doesn't have to automatically become Kahuna with his/her mate. No they have to EARN it, you can even accept siblings or related Kahuna's. Just because they share a high rank does not mean that they have to be mates.

If you accept a mate then they will be set as Kahu, not a staff member unless they deserve it.

REMEMBER your the LEADER of YOUR pack where ever YOU go THEY go, unless you tell them otherwise. If you call a hunt YOU can lead the hunt, unless you don;t mind the lead hunter taking over the hunt, or maybe even your heir? It doesn't matter you rule your territory, what ever you say is law, what ever you command is to be followed unless a challenger is near, then accept his/her challenge and make them pay for ever defying you.

If you are challenged you are to PM ME saying you where challenged and by who. I will monitor your fight and make sure no god-modding or power-play is involved. If you win then your pack will see that you are a strong and worthy leader, and you can even kick out the challenger and he/she will be come a rouge. But they can do the same thing to you.

NEED ANY HELP, ADVISE, OR ANYTHING REALLY, DON"T BE AFFRAID TO PM ME!
    Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon
    Libra Posts : 167
    Kālā : 174
    Pet : Golden Eagle 2

Staff Things  Empty Re: Staff Things

Post by Alias Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:31 pm

I just wanted to add this for you Eternity and the rest of staff.

I added us to some top sites so we can get more members by casting votes and stuff
    The passwords are all the same as well user names.

http://top100wolfrpgs.gotop100.com/
    There's one.

http://alphawolf.gotop100.com/in.php?ref=1960
    There's another

username: wolfislandstaff
    password: 5staffoflotW

Also everyone here is our WQ Thread, so you should look at it at least once a week and post there once a week or whenever you want to. So our thread will not be pushed down and go to the next page.  

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=75069&p=2271970#p2271970

~Eternity

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:26 am