Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
A dangerous discovery {Alias} Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
A dangerous discovery {Alias} Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Land Of The Wolf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which side will you choose? A war is coming, will you stand and fight? Or will you stay a lone wolf or rouge and let the pack-wolves meet their fate?

Land Of The Wolf, AKA Wolf Island has now entered spring! We are looking for members and role-play is happening around each pack.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

| J U L Y - A U G U S T |

Year:1|Dawn|2 MPH winds
Weather:
All the snow is gone, spring is almost over and summer is nearly here. The hot air has brung thunder storms to the area. Watch out for floods, and forest fires. There is no breeding but off-spring are still being born.

Pack News

| P A C K - N E W S |

A young pup named Sebastian is in trouble! Will Trance or Kayden reach him in time before the fox attacks him?

Welcome the new Kahu's pups; SeaBreeze, Infinity, and Faith!

Alias has discovered Kol! His missing brother, and looks like Lithium and Alias are crushing on each other. c;

Gemini has found a lone wolf Nakali who is looking to join.

Sirese has discovered Silver.

A new kahu has taken charge of these lands, Katana is looking for new wolves to join her pack.

They are quiet as usual.

They are watching over us carefully.

Otm's

| S I T E - O T M ' S |

A dangerous discovery {Alias} 15yuhc10    A dangerous discovery {Alias} Qqwr6f10

Affiliates

Land Of The Wolf

Land Of The Wolf

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP A dangerous discovery {Alias} 33lmqz7
White Wolf Mountain Tooth & Nail
Land Of The WolfSORDID SECRETS
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf

Top Sites

2 posters

A dangerous discovery {Alias}

Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger
    Libra Posts : 206
    Kālā : 259
    : : :
    A dangerous discovery {Alias} Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500A dangerous discovery {Alias} Right_bar_bleue

A dangerous discovery {Alias} Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500A dangerous discovery {Alias} Right_bar_bleue

A dangerous discovery {Alias} Empty A dangerous discovery {Alias}

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:13 pm

A dangerous discovery {Alias} Flint110

The golden eagle known as Flint, had been hunting a fox when it had bitten his wing, giving himself a sprain to his left wing. He had manged to get into a tree, he wasn't very high however. Stupid fox, wish I could kill him again. Flint thought to himself before looking around, he didn't care if his wing was wounded he would kill anyone who threatened him.

(Sorry its so short xD lol I hope I have gotten his personality right)

Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon
    Libra Posts : 167
    Kālā : 174
    Pet : Golden Eagle 2

A dangerous discovery {Alias} Empty Re: A dangerous discovery {Alias}

Post by Alias Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:53 pm

A fairly large black male walked up the mountains walls, he was following the scent of blood that wafted down to his nostrils. He had no clue that it was the blood of an eagle, which were his favorite type of bird to watch, not eat. He would have forbidden it in his pack if they ever caught one and would punish them for it. It was also his mothers favorite bird which helped him feel closer to his long gone mother, a thing Alias hardly felt was peaceful and happy. He always was glum and carried an aroma of sadness and regret but it was always masked with his undying burn of anger and hate. It consumed him at times so that's why he was out here, away from his duties and away from his pack that consisted of his brother, Lithium and another would he couldn't remember. Though once again his brother Kol ran off somewhere that the Kahu male didn't want to know about. He had enough trust in his brother to know that what ever he was doing it was for some kind of reason. The male also came out to gather his thoughts and collect his feelings to sort out so they didn't interfere with his leadership or cloud his judgement.

Finally reach a tree Alias laid down under its shade that was very little, with his black hide it didn't help keep him cool. He heated up faster then a brown or white wolf and with his dire half caused him with extra fluff and bulk, his pelt didn't thin as much in spring or summer it would more likely thin a little bit more with the size of it now. The scent of blood was strongest here but Alias couldn't find the source of it. Letting out a sigh the mid aged male put his head on his paws, closing his eyes listening to his surroundings.
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Flint had dozed off, this was the highest he could get and his blood from his wing had dried and when he woke up he was surprised to see a black wolf laying down below him. Perhaps it was looking for him? He was after all he was bleeding, he moved toward the head of the wolf before jumping from the tree to land a nose length away from the wolf. His feathers ruffled, wings lifted to make himself look even larger, his beak opened to screech a threat toward the wolf, "What are you doing here wolf?" He questioned the wolf in an angered manner.
    Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon

Post by Alias Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:43 pm

The rounded ears of Alias flicked at the sound of wing beats, he ignored it thinking it wasn't any danger to him. Then came the loud screech of a bird, his large cranium snapped up with an added yelp of alarm. Alias looked down to see a golden eagle before him, of course he was dumbfounded by the sudden presence of the large bird. "Huh? What do you mean 'what am I doing here?' I own these lands thank you very much. What are you doing here?" The two colored eyed wolf growled. He was momentarily in shock from the loud screech the eagle made. He didn't move not to make sudden threats and cause a fight to break out that he could avoid if possible. The talons of the bird didn't look very comforting and would cause injury's Alias couldn't afford. Though the brute was weary he would attack to protect his own life but he wouldn't attack first.
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Flint narrowed his yellow eyes and let his wings relax, after all it was causing him to use his energy. He winced a little as his wing was still a bit sore. He listened to the wolf before replying, "Oh really? Well I own these skies." he grunted, if he wanted to live he would have to get help from someone. He felt a sudden alarm, he hadn't noticed himself talking to a wolf! Perhaps they were meant to be friends? "What is you name wolf?" He questioned, about to offer allegiance.
    Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon

Post by Alias Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Alias's eyes watched the movements of the bird, he shifted to move onto his hip. "Really? Well I can't fly so I don't mind you owning the sky's." The obsidian male grunted as he watched the wolf, it felt strange to talk to another animal, but he pushed it away. "I am Alias, Kahu of Crimson Hollow." He said in a matter of fact tone of voice as he puffed out his chest in pride, "you are?" He woofed before the scent of dried blood entered his flared nostrils, "your hurt aren't you?" He wasn't exactly asking but pointing out the obvious. Luckily he was full and didn't like the thought of eating a bird that was helpless and full of feathers. He also didn't like bird meat anyways, he prefered something more fattier and tasty. His head was cocked to the side with arched eyebrows as he had a slight smirk on his face, not a hungry full of danger smirk but a weary friendly smile.
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Flint smerked before replying to the wolf, "That's good to hear since I usually don't land much, unless I'm hunting or sleeping." As he listened to the wolf, "I'm Flint King of the singing mountain." He also puffed out his chest proud of his title. Seeing the wolves nose flare he figured that the wolf could smell his wing that held indents from a foxes fangs and inside that held dry blood. "Yes..its obvious isn't it?" He showed his hurt wing before resting it again. "You seem like a cool guy, if you hunt for me I'll repay you when my wing heals." He offered the wolf with a curious look on his face.
    Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon

Post by Alias Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Alias tilted his head in thought, "what do eagles even eat? Do you want me to catch that fox for ya, it wouldn't be hard with me being much larger and there terrible stench." The black male licked his lips, his pink tongue ran over his whiskers as he thought the joy of seeing a fox trying to defend himself. "Unless its a she and she has cubs of her own, then I won't kill," he nodded to himself as he stood waiting to see what was on the menue.
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Flint watched as the wolf seemed eager to help him. "Nah, I'm in the mood for hare." He replied to the wolf before answering his question. "Well I eat just about the same thing as you. I only just tried fox today, wasn't worth my wing though." He told the wolf, then wondered how he could follow the wolf. "I will be of slow pace, unless I could ride you. I don't suggest that though." Flint said with a small friendly smirk, "I guess I'll stay here until you come back?"
    Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon

Post by Alias Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Alias slightly shuddered at the thought of Flint ridding him, "how 'bout not. I don't think it would be any help with me carrying extra weight as well would be painful on my behalf." He said before turning around, "I'll see what I can get but I more likely won't get much up here with it being low on vegetation. " The onxy male said behind his back before making his way down to the blood river. The narrow areas were hard to cross with him being larger and built with more muscle so it took a bit before his feet finally met the soft grass and moss. Bending down Alias took in deep breaths to sort out the scents, looking for a hare he smelt. The trail was dilated with the river and wet moss so it confused him but finally he found it nimbling on some clovers. Alias tensed before giving chase, spooking the hare. It was a good chase with Alias just catching the bunny before it dived into its hole. He snapped its neck with ease and carried it back up to Flint. "Here ya go." The male mumbled with the carcass in his mouth before dripping it at his feet and sitting back.
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Flint chuckled as Alias seemed to dislike the idea of himself riding the male. Flint had to agree, he wouldn't to carry any sharp taloned eagles if he was a wolf. Flint waited for the wolf to come back, surprised to see him back quicker than he imagined. He always thought wolves were slow hunters, perhaps only when the hunted large game. He examined the hare seeing only little wounds nicely cut and clean. "Your a good hunter....thanks." Flint said to Alias before grabbing it with his talons and holding it down as his beak began to ripping the soft fur from the hare. Soon he began ripping the hare's flesh and swallowing the meat. Once he had finished he had only left the bones of the hare. He turned to Alias and dipped his head and blinked his yellow eyes, "Our contract is now signed. When my wing heals I can assure you I will be of more service." Flint chipped before walking away from the wolf then he stopped. "Where is your camp wolf?" Flint questioned the brute.

(You can go ahead and fill this out for Flint. All numbers except for energy should add up to 90. Feel free to pm me or post this below.

Power/Strength:
    Energy:
    Intelligence:

BTW his wing should heal in 3 days and be able to fly on it after the 4th day.)
    Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon

Post by Alias Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:01 pm

"Not far off, right down there were there is a small field without trees. It's safer down there if you want to stay in a more protected area?" Alias tilted his head as he sat down waiting for a reply. The male knew he should be getting back but he was enjoying talking to another species besides his own. It was strange but the more he talked the more he became comfortable.
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Flint listened carefully until the wolf said, 'without trees', "What do you mean without trees? I need cover in order to stay alive, do you think another golden eagle will simply stay away if he sees me on the ground?" Flint questioned the wolf before signing, "Care to show me the way? I'd much rather go to your camp then stay out here." Flint asked Alias as he copied the wolf with a curious tilt of his head, trying to seem more friendly. He then began to walk away toward where he had told him his camp was, his tail feathers dragged along the ground before he stopped and looked back. "Your pack has a healer no?"
    Alias
    Alias
    Crimson Hollows
    Crimson Hollows

Lead Ranker
    Dragon

Post by Alias Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:34 am

"No. But maybe my sister can help.. She has her way with words and talents in healing, she maybe able to help." The canine barked as he walked past Flint to show they way. "I'm pretty sure a flexible splint could help the bone mend proper or better." Alias said as he jumped down to get closer to the blood river. It ran directly mean the den so was a short cut and an easier path to take.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 am