Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Land Of The Wolf

LAND OF THE WOLF - A ELEMENTAL WOLF ROLE-PLAY SITE
Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Pup_walking_base___free_by_joruri_chan-d5h6d36

Welcome To Land Of The Wolf!
We are a newly-recreated, friendly, and welcoming community mixed together by all wolf lovers and role-players. We are a free and teen-friendly site, open to ages 12+. 
Moved Site To: http://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com/

[size][color][font]

News ::
Land Of The Wolf is now looking for Members!
~LotW Staff
Please do not steal our work! Have fun!
[/font][/color][/size]

Land Of The Wolf

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which side will you choose? A war is coming, will you stand and fight? Or will you stay a lone wolf or rouge and let the pack-wolves meet their fate?

Land Of The Wolf, AKA Wolf Island has now entered spring! We are looking for members and role-play is happening around each pack.

I forgot my password

Season / Weather

| J U L Y - A U G U S T |

Year:1|Dawn|2 MPH winds
Weather:
All the snow is gone, spring is almost over and summer is nearly here. The hot air has brung thunder storms to the area. Watch out for floods, and forest fires. There is no breeding but off-spring are still being born.

Pack News

| P A C K - N E W S |

A young pup named Sebastian is in trouble! Will Trance or Kayden reach him in time before the fox attacks him?

Welcome the new Kahu's pups; SeaBreeze, Infinity, and Faith!

Alias has discovered Kol! His missing brother, and looks like Lithium and Alias are crushing on each other. c;

Gemini has found a lone wolf Nakali who is looking to join.

Sirese has discovered Silver.

A new kahu has taken charge of these lands, Katana is looking for new wolves to join her pack.

They are quiet as usual.

They are watching over us carefully.

Otm's

| S I T E - O T M ' S |

Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  15yuhc10    Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Qqwr6f10

Affiliates

Land Of The Wolf

Land Of The Wolf

Doutaini: Elemental Wolf RP Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  33lmqz7
White Wolf Mountain Tooth & Nail
Land Of The WolfSORDID SECRETS
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf
Land Of The Wolf Land Of The Wolf

Top Sites

3 posters

Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser

Trance
    Trance
    Fading Whispers
    Fading Whispers

Tiger
    Taurus Posts : 93
    Kālā : 117
    : : :
    Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Right_bar_bleue

Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Left_bar_bleue0 / 5000 / 500Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Right_bar_bleue

Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Empty Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser

Post by Trance Sat May 10, 2014 6:58 am

Oh no! Your left index finger has became a powerful laser! It just fired, didn't it? Where did the beam hit?

WARNING: Do not point it at your head! Well... Whatever you do. Keep it away from your face at all times.

This laser is very powerful and uncontrollable. Wait... If you type a message, *Gasps* then that means you have broke your keyboard! O:

Where and how will you control this beam??

Aw great! My chair has been destroyed! Now I'll have to get a new one... :(
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger
    Libra Posts : 206
    Kālā : 259

Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Empty Re: Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser

Post by Eternity Sat May 10, 2014 12:54 pm

*gasps* I just destroyed my keyboard.
    (Sorry I don't really know how to play xD)
    Trance
    Trance
    Fading Whispers
    Fading Whispers

Tiger

Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser  Empty Re: Your Left Index Finger Has Become A Laser

Post by Trance Sat May 10, 2014 3:43 pm

(That's okay. That's actually how you are supposed to play it. I found this awesome game on the WQ site and I thought I'd post the game here for everyone to play c:)

Nooooooo! There goes my IPod... D: Ohhh the irony!! DX
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Wed May 14, 2014 4:34 pm

(oh lol)
    Oh no I destroyed my phone. x.x
    Trance
    Trance
    Fading Whispers
    Fading Whispers

Tiger

Post by Trance Wed May 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Whoop! D: There goes my TV. Aww great now I'm gonna have to go and get it repaired...
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Wed May 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Oh no my sandwich! Now what am I going to eat?
    Trance
    Trance
    Fading Whispers
    Fading Whispers

Tiger

Post by Trance Wed May 21, 2014 7:38 pm

Really?? Just really?? My wall!! D: Ohh.. My life is all a wreck I guess. I'm never going to get a real working left index finger, because I'm gonna have to deal with it being a laser for the rest of my life...
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:40 pm

Oh no I just killed someone >< with my laser finger. ;n; Now im going to go to jail....or am I? >:3 *Points finger at police* xD
    Trance
    Trance
    Fading Whispers
    Fading Whispers

Tiger

Post by Trance Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:57 pm

Oh no! It's happening again! *Points finger at my clock* Aww! Now I can't tell what time it is anymore! D:
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Oh no I just destroyed a expensive kid computer...oh well xD I'm not using it. o3o
    Sirese
    Sirese
    Rain Pack
    Rain Pack

Kālā : 36

Post by Sirese Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Oh crap i just split the computer desk in half D:
    Trance
    Trance
    Fading Whispers
    Fading Whispers

Tiger

Post by Trance Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 pm

*Points laser at my floor* Great! Now I have a gaping hole in my room. :( Hey... Maybe it has an entrance to some new world down below! :3
    Eternity
    Eternity
    Frozen Valley
    Frozen Valley

Tiger

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 pm

(lol)
    Oh no my finger just destroyed lots of books D: Maybe I can enter the book world! xD
    Trance
    Trance
    Fading Whispers
    Fading Whispers

Tiger

Post by Trance Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:39 pm

(Haha! xDD)

Hope my finger doesn't destroy anything else important... *Points it at my TV which gets blown up and destroyed) Dangit!!! D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 am